The Order Proofing Specialist is responsible for ensuring all orders are correct when entered and corrected if needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Analyzing all orders to ensure they are entered correctly.
- Work with the corporate office to resolve price discrepancies on orders.
- Work closely with department supervisors, managers and our corporate location to resolve issues.
- Create reports and brief management on orders needing correcting.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION
- Must have strong collaboration and interpersonal communication skills – speaking, presenting, writing and focused listening.
- Strict attention to detail is a must.
- Must have strong Microsoft Suite skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert at comprehending complex scheduling demands, prioritizing effectively, resolving conflict and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have sound judgement and effective decision-making abilities.
- Must be an Autonomous / Independent worker.
- Must be able to determine root cause analysis and troubleshoot issues.
- Must be Quality minded.
- Must be a Team Player with a positive attitude.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to sit and analyze data for long periods at a time.
- Must be able to work Weekends and Overtime as needed.
- Must have strong English language skills, including:
- Minimum of (2) two years’ experience in data analyzing is required.
- Must adhere to all Safety rules and requirements and take adequate control measures to prevent injuries to yourself and others.
- Must enforce Safety rules and requirements with each employee.
- Must be able to wear the following required PPE:
- Safety Glasses
- Closed Toe / Heal shoes
Working conditions are the normal conditions found in a furniture plant, ventilated indoor area.
- Concrete floor
- Heated and Cooled working Environment
- Office Environment including stairs, sitting, walking, standing etc.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.WORK LOCATION
One location in Hickory, NC.SCHEDULE
- Typical schedule is Monday – Friday from 8a – 4:30pm.
- You must be able to work Overtime, and Weekends as needed.
- Short Term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- Life Insurance
- YMCA Discount
- Company Discounts
- Referral Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not make employment decisions, in regard to race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.