Existing applications are based on Oracle Exadata. Expertise to include a skilled Database Developer with demonstrated knowledge and solid experience in or associated with designing and maintaining databases and code packages. Successful candidates will be fluent in SQL, PL/SQL, DML and DDL and be able to apply database development best practices to support various web based applications, tableau reports and maintain data integrity.
* Database management, design, support and security.
* Data management, maintenance and integrity.
* Agile Development utilizing SCRUM and SDLC.
* Coordinate with various developers, scrum masters and analyst to prepare designs for new applications and documents all processes to ensure effective evaluation of all applications in JIRA.
* Analyze and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents and develop various SQL packages to provide support to all application / report developers.
* Monitor and recommend changes if required to all PL/ SQL packages and provide stored procedures and design and develop various relational database.
* Evaluate all architecture for Oracle applications and prepare layouts for all logical models and maintain database objects for various application / report components.
* Design and implement various structures for all physical objects and recommend changes on applications through efficient statistical structures.
* Perform research on all data processing functions and participate in design discussions related to the maintenance and enhancement of existing and newly created applications
* Experience and proficiency with Oracle SQL and PL SQL against an Oracle 12c database
* Experience producing reports and interacting with executive management
* Experience in data architecture and enterprise architecture
* Experience working in Data Warehousing, Archiving, and Modeling
* Experience creating documentation to support conceptual and technical design work
* Ability to apply the Business Process Model of an organization
* Strong organizational skills and ability to present relationships between data
* Strong written communication skills are necessary
$64 - 83/hr
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our