What you'll do...
- An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Communicate with Customers, suppliers, and other Wal-Mart associates verbally and in writing.
- Maintain quality standards by reviewing and analyzing work tickets or other information for accuracy, adhering to standard operating and safety
- procedures; monitoring processes involving chemicals and equipment; performing scheduled preventative maintenance; and evaluating produced
- work for quality.
- Prepare lenses for anti-reflective coating application by washing lenses and using no-glare equipment (for example, ultrasonic, dipcoat, de-gas
- ovens); and applying anti-reflective and hydrophobic coating using vacuum chambers.
- The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Moves up and down a ladder.
- Moves up and down stairs.
- Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer.
- Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Reads information, often in small print.
- Visually locates merchandise and other objects.
- Visually inspects equipment.
- Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance.
- Apply sideways/upward/downward pressure to tighten and loosen hardware (for example, nuts, bolts).
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Use approved equipment to step up and access freight and equipment in elevated areas.
- Walk within work area for extended periods of time.
- Differentiate sounds to inspect and maintain equipment, identify potential hazards, or recognize safety alarms.
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as a back belt, harness, breathing apparatus, safety glasses, protective sleeve and glove, or freezer gear.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
2314 W MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD, FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72701-6219, United States of America