Kforce has a Farmington, CT-based client that is looking for an OPS Image Manager on a contract basis.Responsibilities:
- Monitor cloud infrastructure to ensure availability and performance SLAs are met
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Patching & Backup Technologies
- Follow incident, change, release, and problem management processes
- Provide backup and recovery support for cloud resources including executing disaster recovery procedures and supporting disaster recovery testing
- Monitor and report on compliance programs
- Collect, aggregate, analyze and report on metrics collected
- Clean up and decommissioning of unused or uncompliant resources
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of IT/IS operations experience
- Proficiency with Agile and DevOps tools
- Hands-on experience with Terraform Enterprise and/or Ansible Tower development
- Experience operating in government regulated environments with strict compliance requirements
- Experience with scripting tools like; Chef, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- A keen interest in new technologies and open source
- Willingness to research and self-study to keep technical skills relevant in a highly complex environment
- OS patching experience
- Tagging and Account Management experience
- Golden Image Management experience
- AWS experience
- Backup and patching knowledge/experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.