Expected Travel: None
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
To manufacture/test medical device assemblies (including all lower level sub-assemblies and accessories) in a clean room environment. To utilize a wide range of equipment, fixtures, gages and hand tools to manufacture assemble and test medical device products. To maintain all logs, forms and resulting paperwork. To carry out all facets of medical device assembly including organization of work flow and training of personnel at all levels.
• Manufacture inspect and package products following written processes.
• Work at a pace that meets established time standards while making quality product.
• Identify quality issues or workmanship deficiencies related to equipment, assembly and inspection processes, materials, sub-assemblies, and manufacturing environment.
• Comply with GMP requirements by maintaining individual training records, completing data entry in production records in a timely and accurate manner, and adhering to documented manufacturing practices and procedures as defined in VSI Quality Systems Procedures.
• Maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment.
• Comply with all policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Cross-train across multiple operations within one or more than two operations or lines following the VSI training program.
Note: 1.78% of this job involves direct R&D activities
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent strongly preferred
• One year of relevant experience required.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Ability to read and understand policies, procedures and processes written in English.
• Good hand-eye coordination, attention to detail effective communication skills and ability to complete Assembler QS Training required
• Demonstrated ability to achieve quality and labor time targets required.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.