- We offer excellent compensation.
- Qualify upon hire for an annual bonus.
- Enjoy outstanding and affordable medical benefits as well as a robust paid time-off program.
Responsible for daily execution of administrative functions of the shipping/receiving department.Key Responsibilities
- Communicate with production, warehouse, and lab personnel to meet daily objectives.
- Strict observance of all safety policies and practices and have a strong personal commitment to working safely.
- Interface with inbound/outbound drivers to check paperwork and verify identification.
- Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal DOT regulations.
- Maintain compliance of tractor/trailer equipment including vehicle registrations, scheduling maintenance, documenting deficiencies and corrective actions.
- Resolve shipping discrepancies specific to outbound finished goods and associated documentation.
- Prepares, distributes, and files shipping manifests and BOL.
- Verifies, assigns G/L codes, and submits appropriate transportation-specific invoices.
- Coordinates records retention process for shipping/receiving documents.
- Backup for Datamatics payroll processing for Facility Admin.
- Ensures all safety, environmental and regulatory guidelines and rules are known and followed; all required safety equipment is available and used as prescribed.
- Recommends and implements methods to increase the quality of products and/or services.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Maintain a 5S acceptable work area.
- Housekeeping duties as needed/directed.
- Ability to work varied hours/days/overtime as business dictates.
- Control supply costs through proper inventory control of shipping and receiving supplies and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Company ProfileClick to see how you can paint your future!
- High School degree or GED required, 2 year college preferred
- 2+ years administrative experience including payroll administration and inventory control a plus
- Strong computer skills including MicroSoft Office. Knowledge of Infinium and/or warehouse management systems a plus
- Strong communications skills, both verbally and written
- Solid organizational skills and interpersonal skills... ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work on several assignments simultaneously.
- SAP experience a plus
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success, and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Benjamin Moore, we believe diversity of culture, talent, and varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and successful business. We are committed to driving change within our organization through purposeful Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts, while also focusing on our customers and communities in which we serve. Our DE&I efforts allow each of us to authentically live our corporate values of Openness, Integrity, Community, Excellence and Safety. Our Social Impact programming of strategic local and national partnerships, in-kind donations, volunteerism, and more expands our ability to make a difference in the lives of all of our stakeholders. We hope you will join us and become an advocate for diversity and inclusion here at Benjamin Moore.Safety
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.EOE M/F/D/V
This job has expired.