Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at .
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking an Operations Manager to join our team located in Kingman, AZ.
The Operations Manager is responsible for supporting/leading the safe, efficient, and cost-effective operation of the of the Electronics and Premium Products production facility. The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that the facility is operated in compliance with all Linde internal requirements as well supporting adherence to government regulations. It is expected that the Operations Manager will build, develop, and manage a high-performance team with a focus on safety, quality and continuous improvement to support Linde's overall business structure while meeting customer needs.
Operations Manager ( 1st shift)
- Responsible for safe, quality focused and successful operation of plant processes
- Supervise and manage multiple department supervisors, leads, and the production staff
- Lead, motivate and manage production personnel; oversee all production activities
(physical and administrative)
- Responsible for overseeing the scheduling of production to ensure on-time shipment (DIFOT);
- Review product lead-time and cycle-time to develop goals
- Drive Safety initiatives (Golden Rules, Eagle Eye, etc.)
- Provide technical assistance to Production Technicians and Leads. Provide technical and status update information to sales, customer service and customers as required
- Manage the development and improvement of production methods
- Participate in development of new production processes in conjunction with Commercial Development and Engineering groups.
- Stay current on developments related to production processes and government regulations effecting the product line and the production process
- Interface with Management and Commercial Team members regarding production and quality issues
- Manage Production Planner /Materials Manager regarding Procurement
- Management of Production Planning and of Raw Material inventory or those responsible as directed by Plant Manager
- Recruit, select and develop talent into the organization
- Provide meaningful quality metrics. Prepare and present metrics to upper management.
- Manage supplies for production department
- Oversee all current production equipment including preventive maintenance, repairs and purchase of new equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned by Production/Operations Manager
- Adhere to all company policies, safety, and standard operating procedures
- Operate fill systems when necessary
- Lead daily production meetings.
- Hold daily toolbox talks on safety and quality
- Provide meaningful feedback on Production Tech performance via PMP process.
- Responsible for (or to participate in) Hazop, Synergi case investigations, customer complaint investigations.
- Provide Leadership to all site production personnel
- Proactively identify risks to safety and quality. Drive mitigation
- Drive process improvements
- Drive KPI performance (Safety, On-time shipping, eCAR mitigation, GAP)
- Develop and execute local business strategy
- Assist with Hazop and RA sessions
- Support customer and ISO audits
- Support plant budgeting and planning activities
- Strongly influence Safety and Quality performance
- Strongly influence Lab operations at facility
- Develop 3-5-year plan for operation
- Develop proper strategy for Asset planning to prevent shortages
- Develop strong culture of personal accountability for Safety and Quality
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree preferred; Highschool Diploma required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Operations Management and/or Supply Chain Management
- Previous large team management experience preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality principles
- Strong record of building teams and developing direct reports
- Experience controlling and monitoring plant operations
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office is required, SAP functionality
- Process systems knowledge and expertise; Experience in manometric and gravimetric blending techniques, and other common methods of gas blending and filling is required
- Hazardous Incident Response knowledge
- Ability to work with all staffing levels
- Ability to supervise, problem solve, schedule work assignment, and motivate production personnel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.