Manage the warehouse's operational activities including budgeting, labor scheduling, space and equipment, safety and security, housekeeping, and sanitation. Ensure people, process and technology enable meeting all customer service standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Continuously improve operational procedures such as verifying incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and dispositioning merchandise, and maintaining warehouse inventory
- Partner with sales, inventory control, and operations support to ensure availability of products
- Plan long-range labor needs based on sales forecasts and input from management
- Facilitate the achievement of prescribed company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) regarding cost, productivity, customer service, profits, and team members
- Operate the facility in compliance with health, safety, and environment regulations to establish and practice a culture of safety among the team members at all times
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze operational reports to identify trends and recommend solutions to management
- Build and maintain partnerships with other departments i.e. Finance, HR, Sales, Continuous Improvement, etc.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Work with machinery and material handling equipment
- 5 years warehouse operations or direct warehouse management experience
- Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Demonstrated management skills with emphasis on guiding and developing a team, customer service, communications, and planning
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients, and employees of the organization
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.