Blue Cross of Idaho is seeking an Operations Clerk to performs a variety of routine clerical duties for the functional area with in the Claim's department.
Required Experience: none required; strong preference for 1/+ years in health industry, general office, basic accounting, or related experience.
Education: No specific educational requirement for this position. Preference for highschool diploma or equivalency, degree, and/or industry-related certification(s).
We're seeking for an Operations Clerk with:
What a day may look like:
- Ability to work onsite at our Meridian Idaho campus, while adhering to important health/safety protocols.
- Availability to work a full time schedule Monday-Friday.
- Verify member documents are complete and accurate. Discrepancies are noted and returned for additional action.
- Prepare documents/correspondence to be imaged and routed to appropriate database.
- May confirm invoice status and enters into system as appropriate.
- Research return mail to route and disseminate as appropriate.
- Run reports for distribution.
- May assist in reconciliation of cash and accounts receivable or accounts payable.
- Clerical duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This job has expired.