About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: On Site Supervisor
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is looking for candidates for an On Site Supervisor for a bid proposal for a large Government building in the lower part of Manhattan, NY
******This position is contingent upon contract award*****
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize workload to manage normal day-to-day activities, emergency assignments, and special projects (both Company and Customer), utilizing CMMS. To ensure all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance objectives are completed to satisfaction.
- Ensure facility is maintained in accordance with established industry standards, evaluating physical building, assets, equipment, and processes for compliance within those standards.
- Identify deficiencies through regular and thorough inspections and audits of building premises, and ensure Customer is informed about the status of maintenance, requests, and repairs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Investigate, develop, and implement projects, processes, or activities to reduce or contain costs, increase quality levels and meet standards. Utilize technical competency, relevant work experience, and comprehensive / diverse facilities engineering knowledge to generate creative solutions.
- Promote commitment to environmental health and safety by adhering to safety practices, investigating concerns, making recommendations, and implementing safety controls.
- Foster a positive work environment with associates and Customer. For associates, train, mentor, manage the review process, and engage in associate development. For Customer, develop and maintain a positive relationship that supports open dialogue.
- Oversee and accompany all vendors on site for any and all work performed during normal work hours or outside normal work hours.
This position is contingent upon contract award*****Qualifications:
EMCOR Government Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Government Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledCompensation Range: $115K - $135K Other Compensation: This is position is not bonus or commission eligible Benefits: As a leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction, facilities services, and energy infrastructure, EMCOR Group is committed to its employees. This commitment is embodied in our competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability income, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Savings Plans, and employee assistance and wellness programs.Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.
This job has expired.
- The On Site Supervisor shall possess at least five years (within the past seven years) experience in directing operation and maintenance of equipment in a supervisory capacity for equipment for an office building, courthouse, or other similar-type commercial facility, complex of one or more similar-type commercial office buildings - of which one or more buildings in the complex is a high rise with a minimum of 1,000,000 gross square feet.
Must have a New York City Refrigeration and / or Air Conditioning Operators License
Must have a Universal Refrigerant Certification as per 40 CFR 82 subpart F.