Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 70 cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: http://www.oliverwyman.com
Associates are critical leaders within our consulting team, working side-by-side with our clients. This challenging position offers exceptional career and growth opportunities for talented, highly motivated professionals with relevant prior experience. As an Associate focused on Digital Assets (crypto, stablecoins, CBDCs, DeFi, CeFi, tokenization, NFTs, DLTs, Web 3.0, metaverse) you will:
- Deliver client impact through successful project execution on the back of your expertise in financial services, insights on digital assets, and ability quickly learn and grow through collaborative endeavors
- Break down complex problems and execute analysis across a range of digital asset topics such as the development and implementation of Digital Asset use cases and DLT applications, navigation of the evolving regulatory landscape, the design of risk framework and implications on business strategy
- Support project execution across all aspects including key stakeholder management, content development, junior team oversight, and IC (intellectual capital) generation from project findings and learnings
- Help build and drive Oliver Wyman's thought leadership in the space through client engagements, publications, industry events and education - preferably in specific areas of expertise within digital assets (e.g., compliance / AML, risk management, market infrastructure, payments, private capital, asset custody, trading)
- Help drive potential collaboration opportunities with innovative players in the market
- Unparalleled diversity of opportunities across the rapidly evolving digital assets ecosystem
This job has expired.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, with strong understanding of the financial services industry and knowledge of digital assets (e.g., relevant role at a leading crypto firm or start-up, or large financial institution, prior consulting role; or deep personal interest)
- Preferably with 1-2+ years' experience in one of market analysis, business development, regulatory expertise, application design, programming, technology-focused process / system development and implementation, risk management, or compliance
- Showcases strong interests and familiarity with existing and emerging blockchain use-cases, themes, and protocols
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset, with ability to work independently, deliver high-quality and impactful output, think strategically, and communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and comfort working in fast-paced environment