Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in more than 70 cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,700 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a business of Marsh McLennan [NYSE: MMC].
For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman.
Due to firm growth, Oliver Wyman is seeking a Recruiter to help build out the Experienced Hire team. This role focuses on Senior Consultant to Partner candidates, across all practices in the Americas.
This is not a fully remote position and will require a presence in the office on a hybrid basis
- Work with the Recruiting Manager to design and implement hiring strategy for Americas region in line with the global framework
- Liaise with Practice Group and HC leadership to set and manage expectations around recruiting process, develop job descriptions and execute against targets
- Manage all aspects of recruitment cycle for assigned practices including: job postings, resume review, initial screen calls, interview and offer process, and sell efforts
- Work with team to maximize direct sourcing - Market Mapping, LinkedIn, referral network, school postings, and other web-based searches to ensure cost effective approach
- Manage communications with candidates, acting as the 'face of the company' and ensuring a superior candidate experience
- Manage internal employee referral program, ensuring timely responses, proper tracking of all candidates, and administration of referral payments
- Maintain accurate records in Workday and proprietary trackers to ensure accurate global reporting including: creating applications, uploading interview feedback scores, and producing regular reports as needed to clients and business leaders
- Generate and send offer letters and manage the collection of new hire paperwork; liaising with HC generalists and Training on onboarding
- Work with the Practice Groups to ensure successful integration of new staff
Skills & Attributes:
- At least 3 years of corporate or agency recruiting experience
- Experience in management consultancy, financial services, and/or a similar professional services industry a plus
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Workday, Taleo, etc.) and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of recruiting policies, procedures, and laws
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This job has expired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels across a multicultural and environment
- Strong service focused - dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff, securing effective relationships with clients and executing deliverables to the highest standards
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously, balancing competing priorities
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of highly collaborative team
- High level of energy, creativity and initiative-taking
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once, to prioritize and manage own time -someone who is willing to step outside their job description
- Self-starter, quick study, confidence and ability to work with little guidance
- Ability to take constructive feedback in stride and incorporate feedback quickly
- Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast paced environment
- Methodical, organized, excellent attention to detail and stickler for accuracy
- Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven