Construction Solutions Groupconsists of seven companies serving the commercial and industrial construction markets throughout the United States and Canada. The Construction Solutions Group's headquarters is located in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Responsible for the proactive maintenance and reporting for approximately 650 contracts per year including their associated forms, files and historical information.
- Foster a positive work atmosphere through the execution of clerical and customer service tasks including daily office upkeep, phone management and other tasks as needed.
- Manage the shipping and mail distribution needs.
- Assist in executing the logistics of a variety of regular and impromptu meetings.
- Act as liaison between locations to facilitate and implement contractual requirements.
- Complete special projects as assigned and other requested tasks within and outside of the department.
- Three years of work experience supporting similar key responsibilities or equivalent education.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team with strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational and problem solving skills
- The ability to multitask in an environment with quickly changing priorities.
- Experience and command using the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to formulate practical and operational friendly solutions to a myriad of business challenges.
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
Construction Solutions Group and its companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.