Operate haul trucks loaded with rock. Assist with maintenance in the quarry, and operation of pit and yard loaders. Perform a pre-shift inspection, minor maintenance, and repairs on the haul truck. Hours of operation are determined by customer demand. Must be able to work extended hours and Saturdays.
This job has expired.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of heavy equipment
- Ability to read all operating instructions
- Capable of working outside in all weather conditions and at elevated areas
- 6 months to 1 year of related experience; previous haul trick driver experience a plus
- Motivated and quick learner
- Experience with a variety of hand tools
- Exposure to high levels of dust & noise; ability to walk, climb, grasp, stand, balance
- Will take an active role in the plant safety initiatives
- Must be safety conscious in accordance with Martin Marietta safety policies and procedures, dependable, motivated and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team