Volunteers of America is looking for a Registered Nurse Manager to join its team at Horizons Health Care in Eckert CO. As a Registered Nurse Manager your job is vital to increasing the quality of cares given to residents in order to enhance the functionality of the clinical team. This position is full-time, wage range $60,000-$75,000 DOE.
Benefits of working for Volunteers of America (VOA):
- Provides Leadership and Direction on Assigned Units with all staff.
- Resident Care Functions which include medication, treatments and follow nursing protocols.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per company policy.
- Charting, Documentation and Assessment Functions.
At VOA we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Stable organization; we've been a nonprofit for over 120 years
- PTO for full-time staff
- Referral Bonuses
- Positive work environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid training/Continuing education
- A variety in your daily duties
- Supportive managers
- Fast paced, low stress working environment
- Flexible Spending Account
- Loan Program
- ID Theft
- Insurances offered:
- critical illness
- short-term disabilities
QUALIFICATION FOR POSITION:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing program with a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience, with a combination of long-term care dementia care or acute care. Home care experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a health care setting.
- Effective written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Home Health regulatory and reimbursement requirements.
- Possess adequate strength, coordination, dexterity and endurance to meet the strenuous physical demands of such resident care responsibilities as lifting and moving patients.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.