Compensation: $24.37 (LPN) / $31.00 (RN)
Due to critical service need of the communities we serve, we are offering a $4000 sign-on bonus.* We are eager to continue to provide quality and compassionate care in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
The Nurse Care Manager is part of the person-centered integrated care team and provides individual and population-based health interventions to persons enrolled in the Health Care Home by integrating care for physical health conditions into the behavioral health setting.
• Responsible for completion of monthly assigned interventions, and all aspects of care according to DMH regulations, for a case load of up to 200 Healthcare Home clients
• Meet with assigned clients to complete health screening initially and annually; identify risk level, care caps and make recommendations
• Assist in developing a physical health goal for the Wellness Plan; promote healthy lifestyles including healthy nutrition, physical activity, and freedom from tobacco/nicotine use
• Ensure that clients are referred to a PCP and/or Specialist if they do not have one; provide education to clients regarding the importance of having a PCP and encourage regular usage of their PCP for screening and management of chronic health conditions; provide education regarding the appropriate use of PCP/Urgent Care/ED
• Complete Metabolic Syndrome Screenings on assigned clients following the Metabolic Screening Policy and Standing Order
• Perform Medication Reconciliations for HCH enrollees who have been discharged from the hospital per agency guidelines
• Provide education to clients/caregivers identified on monthly reports, and as needed, regarding physical health conditions, treatment, screening, prevention, and self-management
• Provide consultation and education for community-based and office-based staff about identifiable health conditions
• Consult with Specialized Healthcare Consultant as scheduled and as needed
• Assist in contacting/collaborating with medical providers and other human/social service agencies regarding significant health information to ensure the provision of holistic services
• Function as part of a multi-disciplinary team; attend team meetings, CPRC/SUD team huddles, and integrated meetings as assigned
• Attend agency meetings and DBH/Council meetings as assigned
• Travel to assigned clinics; travel to other clinics/locations for nursing coverage and trainings/meetings as needed
• Travel to client’s home when indicated
• Meet service provision expectations per client needs and company guidelines
• Will seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member
• High School/GED required
• Practical Nursing certificate or associates/bachelors degree in nursing required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Electronic Medical Records preferred
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) required
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is “Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness.”
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
*Signing bonuses paid as per bonus policy; exclusions may apply.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
STAFF NURSE / 36 HOURS / VARIABLE ROTATING - BWH CARDIAC SURGERY INTERMEDIATE CARE UNIT - SHAPIRO 6/7Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH)