Are you looking for stability, growth opportunities, and competitive pay?
Do you have an interest in working with technology and doing detail-oriented tasks?
Our Semiconductor client in Hillsboro is seeking Night Shift Entry Level Machine Operators to join their team!
Two night shifts available - front half nights (Sun, Mon, Tues, every other Sat) and back half nights (Wed, Thurs, Fri, and every other Sat)
What's in it for you?
What you will be doing:
- Starting wage of $21.85 / hour, potential for a raise to $23 / hour after just 90 days!
- 12 hour shifts on a compressed schedule (only work 3-4 days per week!) -- this means you'll get 2 hours of DAILY 1.5x pay!
- Flexible overtime options - available but not required
- Full training is provided
- Benefits, bonuses, PTO, and growth opportunities
What you bring to the table:
- Working in a Clean Room environment with FULL PPE
- Receiving in-house certifications to operate machines that manufacture silicon wafers
- Loading wafers and setting machines to precise specifications
- Escalating equipment or product errors to senior technicians
- Evaluating and inspecting products and equipment
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to carry 13.5 lbs repetitively over a 12 hour period
- Must be able to comply with Clean Room specifications including wearing a full clean room suit, a hood, mask, eyewear, gloves, and clean room boots that cover your shoes
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let's get to work!We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This job has expired.