Location: Raleigh, NC
Description: Our Fortune 25 client is currently seeking a Network Engineer - III:
Major Responsibilities include:
- Create client solutions based on business requirements involving advanced networks, data center, security, and virtualization technologies; as well as development of fault and performance management policies and automation rules
- Proactively manage client engagement at all client levels, technology lifecycle development, and planning & coordination with various internal/external stakeholders
- Support standard and custom solution development initiatives and network management device and application certification for Managed Services solutions and clients
- Collaborate with Engineering/Planning, IT, Product Development, and various internal and external delivery and support teams to manage the design and implementation of client projects
- Provide technical trainings and support for the Managed Services Operations team
- Design, implement, and support solutions involving, but not limited to, WAN, LAN, WLAN, VoIP, Data Analytics, Security, Firewall, and Virtual (e.g.; Virtualization, SDN, NFV) technologies
- Analyze, evaluate, and communicate network capacity and performance data with the objective of driving improvements to customer's network
- Provide Matrix supervision of a team for specific projects, resource management, process documentation, and peer mentoring
- Oversee customer network documentation such as solution design document, record of change, and network diagrams ? Act as an escalation point, providing 4th level incident support for customers
You'll need to have:
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor?s degree or seven or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience as a network engineer with experience designing, implementing, and configuring complex enterprise networks
- Six or more years of relevant work experience with NXOS, IOS-XE, JUNOS, Versa
- Master's Degree and five or more years of experience in technology disciplines.
- Cisco CCNP/CCDP/CCDA/Meraki certification or equivalent practical knowledge, and/or Juniper JNCIS with a higher level certification preferred (example: CCIE or JNCIE).
- Possess in-depth Juniper & Cisco knowledge with MPLS network architecture and design disciplines, operational support familiarity, previous and current extensive hands-on implementation and thorough configuration knowledge and capabilities for all platform levels.
- Have very strong customer interfacing background, as well as superior oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive technical writing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of all routing protocols (For example : BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, GLBP, VRF), Traffic engineering, L2/L3 VPN, multicast & class of service.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with router, LAN switch, application accelerator, wireless controller and IP Voice.
Please share updated resume for this role to:James DiversSr Technical Recruiterjdivers@judge.comContact:
- Position may be split between WFH and office/lab.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.