Allyon, Inc. is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able help talented individuals achieve their career goals while at the same time helping our clients build quality teams. If you are interested in joining the Allyon Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
Duties & Responsibilities
- Caring for the basic needs of infants; for example, feeding and changing diapers
- Assisting the NICU physicians in medical procedures and treatments.
- Formulating nursing plans and evaluating the effectiveness of treatments.
- Comforting ill newborns and anxious parents and family members.
- Active CA nursing license
- At least 1+ years of NICU experience
What we Offer
- 13 week contract with the possibility of extension
- 12 hour shifts
How to Apply
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 401k eligibility after 6 months of employment
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our career's page at https://allyon.com/candidates/current-positions/
Allyon, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Allyon, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.