To use your unique talents, experience, skills, education and enthusiasm to complete the Sales and Marketing team and to recognize that your contribution is essential to the vision of Ring Container Technologies. Responsible for building customer relationships, achieving sales budgets, selling Ring Container Technologies products, and representing the company in accordance with its policies. Other responsibilities include maintaining awareness of competitive market conditions and for communicating promptly and effectively to internal and external customers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop new business for the company based on goals and objectives as mutually agreed upon with the Sales Director and VP Business Development and Innovation.
- Assist VP Business Development and Innovation in managing day to day business development issues as needed.
- Identify and pursue new markets and products that are consistent with Ring Container Technologies' corporate goals. Develop and evaluate new product ideas, and visit key markets to evaluate potential opportunities.
- Lead the innovation process to develop new product offerings in accordance with new market development efforts.
- Manage and develop direct reports (Account Manager) to include assistance with account management, account development, new business development and professional growth.
- Maintain and update data base on target markets and competition.
- Act as Account Manager as assigned by the VP Business Development and Innovation.
- Identify potential profitable new business opportunities at existing accounts or new customers that match Ring Container Technologies capabilities.
- Meet or exceed sales budget.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as needed.
- Recommend the additions of new products and the modification or deletion of present products as appropriate.
- Negotiate new contracts and variations in price, delivery, and specifications on existing business.
Experience and Educational Qualifications
- Continually work with the credit department to help solve (address) customer's credit issues.
- Manage expenses in a manner to obtain best prices for travel (airfare / rental cars / hotels).
- Maintain and build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Set clear and measurable objectives on a quarterly and/or annual basis with subsequent reporting of attainment.
- Prepare and submit clear, concise call reports and monthly reports in a timely manner.
- Participate in helping plants achieve their objectives of profitability, quality, and service.
- Adhere to Ring Container Technologies policies and conducts all business in an ethical manner.
- Bachelor Degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Sales/Marketing.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in plastic container sales.
- Should possess strong people skills and managerial abilities.
- Should exhibit a sense of urgency, accountability, business ethics, professionalism, self-motivation and the desire and focus to improve and grow the business.
- Ability to travel in assigned territory.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ring Container Technologiesis an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Ring to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information.
This job has expired.