Come make your mark with Watermark! We're a rapidly growing Service- Disabled, Veteran- Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in risk management and security. Founded by USAF Veterans in 2007, we're intimately familiar with DOD security programs and mission requirements. Along with our core values of innovation, effective communication, integrity and work/life balance, our employees are the key to our success.
At Watermark, our people come first. We offer comprehensive benefits to address our employees' physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. This includes 100% employer- paid medical insurance, ample paid leave, a free employee assistance program, and a competitive 401k savings plan. Additionally, to protect our workforce against COVID-19 and its variants, and in compliance with Executive Order 14042, Watermark will require all current and new employees will be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, unless eligible for a religious or disability accommodation.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Modeling and Simulation Software Analyst to join our talented team.
In this role you will provide specialized Modeling and Simulation to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
In this role you will....
- Collect data and extracting data points from software to be used in analyses
- Responsible for creating, modifying, and updating 3D terrain models
- Modify data libraries used by software engines
- Write behavior scripts and adding security features (equipment and personnel) to be used in 3D modeling
- Conduct 3D modeling and simulation planning, administration, operation, and analytical support to the overall nuclear weapons surety program Operating and monitoring software runs and providing assumptions/analyses of modeling results
- Produce reports of model and simulation studies
- Utilize statistical modeling software incorporating 3D Auto Desk rendered terrain models with pH/pK data tables
- Determine future physical security system effectiveness at DoD locations using statistical and physics based models to employ pathway and combat modeling, used for tabletop exercises (TTX) as well as site familiarization
- Requires experience using Dante and AVERT (Automated Vulnerability Evaluation for the Risk of Terrorism), operation of software and use of 3D modeling software
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
KEYWORDS: Mod-Sim or Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021 all current and new Watermark employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment, unless the employee is eligible for a religious or disability accommodation.
This job has expired.