The Sr. Solution Adoption Consultant role will act as the primary client contact for Waystar solution-specific set-up and design issues during the implementation stage. The successful candidate will be comfortable in front of some of the most successful Health System and Hospital organizations in the U.S.
What you'll be doing:
- Works on complex client assignments, requiring independent design work and analysis, in depth RCM and product knowledge.
- Design and execute on work/data analysis
- Drive next steps and priorities
- Present creative solutions on top of identifying problems
- Leads external and internal meetings
- Brings problems to resolution
- Maintain regular communication with client, vendor, team members and team leaders regarding project issues, risks, and needs
- Translate client and business feedback into actionable information
- Identify, research, and make decisions based on day-to-day and complex client problems
- Develop detailed technical and process-related documentation related to environment-specific product design and configuration
- Classify problems as system, training, or process and recommend appropriate corrections
- Lead testing to ensure the solution performs as designed
- Lead client training sessions
- Attend discovery and project kick off visits with client; to understand project requirements
- Participate in weekly project status meetings with the Project Manager
- Serve as a mentor for client adoption consultants
- Assume certain training responsibilities for the Client Adoption Team
What we're looking for:
- Take a lead consultant role on projects that require more than one consultant
- Bachelor' s degree is required, Masters preferred
- 7+ years of healthcare or healthcare system experience preferred
- Strong software/technology acumen and understanding, including basic database principles, data exchange formats, etc.
- Exceptional ability to learn new technologies and terminology quickly
- Strength discussing both complex technical information and general revenue cycle operations
- Ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-follow process descriptions
- Experience establishing and maintaining trusted relationships with all levels of client organizations
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills to manage multiple priorities and deliver timely and accurate results
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making process
- Proficient in research investigation
This role is located in SLC, Louisville, Mid-town Atlanta or Duluth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
- Strong leadership skills
- Works well independently
- Healthcare IT/Operations experience preferred. Ideal candidate would have experience working for a Health System PM vendor (Epic, Cerner, McKesson), consulting firm (R1, Huron, Navigant), or competitor (Experian, nThrive, SSI), with an emphasis on patient financial responsibility processes; including collection and early out vendors.
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
This job has expired.