Do you want to be part of an inclusive team that works to develop innovative therapies for patients? Every day, we are driven to develop and deliver innovative and effective new medicines to patients and physicians. If you want to be part of this exciting work, you belong at Astellas!
Astellas Pharma Inc. is a pharmaceutical company conducting business in more than 70 countries around the world. We are committed to turning innovative science into medical solutions that bring value and hope to patients and their families. Keeping our focus on addressing unmet medical needs and conducting our business with ethics and integrity enables us to improve the health of people throughout the world. For more information on Astellas, please visit our website at www.astellas.com.
Purpose and Scope:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Scientific and Interaction Expertise
· Engage in scientific exchange in which knowledge about product(s), disease(s) and therapeutic areas is shared to ensure safe and effective use of Astellas products.
· Engage in discussions regarding evolving trends in disease state management, trends in therapy.
· Engage external stakeholders in one-on-one interactions and group settings, demonstrating an excellent scientific and clinical knowledge as well as an understanding of stakeholder needs.
· Maintain medical and scientific knowledge and staying current to enable peer-to-peer scientific exchange.
· Demonstrates high level of proficiency in interpersonal skills to engage effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
· Knowledgeable on local health care environment and health care dynamics.
· Support Medical Education activities.
· Actively seek future stakeholders (KEEs, Nurses, Pharmacists etc.) in alignment with local health care system.
Reports to (dependent on structure and size of affiliate and field organization:
Part of the MSL Team; peer to MSL, Sr. MSLs, and Associate Director MSLs
*By registering with our site, you agree to our