Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Medical Director in Philadelphia, PA.
Terms: M-F, 40 hours per week
- Serve as a physician leader responsible for promoting the delivery of safe and effective medical care
- Directly supports Utilization Management and Care Management and other business activities where involvement of a physician
- Responsible for rendering coverage and payment determinations based on the terms and conditions of various health plans and health care providers.
- Exercise sound decision making based on a strong knowledge of clinical medicine, the practical realities of the delivery of health care in the state of PA, and thorough understanding of principles of population health, quality management, patient safety and health insurance.
- Expected to effectively collaborate with professional staff, senior leadership, management and associates and with external partners to promote the delivery of cost-effective health care across all lines of business.
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy degree required from a medical school or osteopathic medical school recognized by AAMC, AOA, or WHO.
- Must have at least 5 years clinical experience and utilization management experience required.
- Completion of an accredited residency program in a program accredited by LCGME or AOA.
- Has an unrestricted and unencumbered Pennsylvania licenses to practice clinical medicine or osteopathic medicine.
If you or anyone you may know might be interested in this position, please send most up to date resume to email@example.com or give Jess a call at 484-434-2972 to inquire more.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.