Location: Littleton, COSchedule:
Salary: commensurate hourly rate
Description: Our client in Littleton, CO is currently seeking a Medical Assistant for their primary care office.
All interested and qualified applicants must email an updated resume to Caroline Cristini at CCristini@judge.com for immediate consideration.
4 days per week, 10-hour daysSpecific Duties:
Must have qualifications/experience:
- Consistently exhibit behavior and communication skills that demonstrate the company's commitment to superior customer service, including quality care and concern with internal and external customers
- Use, protect, and disclose patients' protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
- Anticipate the clinician's needs and carries out orders
- Check for patients' arrival status and escort patients from the waiting area to exam rooms. Escorts patients to ancillary services as needed
- Obtain, record, and report vital signs and other pertinent patient information to RN, LVN, or clinician
- Perform various medical procedures and medication administration as appropriate for their certification
- Perform phlebotomy, process lab specimens, and maintain lab specimen logs as appropriate
- Assist clinician with procedures as requested
- Ensure proper documentation of all procedures
- Maintain and clean exam and treatment areas, specimen processing areas, and medical equipment
- Complete or assist with the completion of appropriate forms, tracking, transport, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program, or relevant experience
- BLS certification or willing to obtain within 30 days of hire
- Full COVID-19 vaccination (with proof)
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.