Location: Doylestown, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Medical Assistant
The Medical Assistant (MA) assists the practice manager and physicians in maintaining a patient/customer focus, supports the delivery of high quality care, shares a passion for patient and customer centered care, and assists in meeting or exceeding patient satisfaction and financial/operational targets. The MA provides patient care through performance of patient preparation, interviewing, technical tasks, and patient/family communication.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Type: Contact - Open
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (Day Hours)
- Positions Available: 10 (Multiple Locations Open)
- Start Date: Immediate Availability
- Checking schedules and organizing patient flow
- Accompanying patients to exam/procedure room & assisting patients as needed with walking transfers, dressing, preparing for exam, etc.
- Collecting patient history; performing screenings per provider guidelines; assisting physicians/nurses with various procedures
- Charting; relaying instructions to patients/families; answering calls, and providing pertinent information
- Sending/receiving patient medical records; obtaining lab/X-ray reports, hospital notes, referral information, etc.
- Completing forms/requisitions as needed; managing and updating EMR to ensure that information is complete
- Setting up instruments and equipment according to department protocols
- Cleaning exam/procedure rooms, instruments, and equipment between patient visits to maintain infection control
- Ordering, sorting, storing supplies; and restocking exam/procedure rooms
- Responding appropriately to emergency codes
- Sharing problems relating to patients and/or staff with immediate supervisor
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school degree or GED required.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program required (MA Certification preferred)
- Minimum one year of recent experience working in a medical facility as a medical assistant and/or documented evidence of externship completed in a medical office
- Computer knowledge and EMR skills required.
- Customer-focused communication skills (verbal/written) required.
- Organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail required.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG), vital signs, venipuncture, and injection experience.
- Must possess a current CPR certification
- Knowledge of medical office protocols/procedures.
All interested and qualified candidates, please send resume to Kyle Small at email@example.com
or contact me directly at 484-270-1812
for immediate consideration. Thank you and I look forward to working with you!Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.