CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Design Engineer in Wichita, KS will help design new products, make improvements to current products and maintain existing products.
- Communicates with the other engineering personnel to coordinate the interrelated design and assure project completion within project timing and budget.
- Designs new processes and improvements for new and existing products.
- Schedule and facilitate design reviews with other functions within and outside on CNHi.
- May conduct design analysis on components and/or assemblies to assist in the development process by ensuring designs are cost efficient, manufacturable, and reliable.
- May confer with management, production, and marketing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- May direct field testing of products and systems performed by field staff.
- Be an active member of Design review, DFMEA, Risk assessment and other technical meetings.
- Schedule and facilitate design reviews with other functions within and outside of CNHi.
- Other related duties as assigned.
This position pays 60,000 to 87,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.) .QualificationsMiniumum Qualifications
Compensation & Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or any engineering discipline (Candidates currently enrolled in an engineering degree program may also be considered)
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.