Who Are We?
Spartan Mowers, located in Batesville, Arkansas is a division of The Toro Company. Spartan Mowers is one of the fastest growing zero-turn mower brands in the market. Featuring aggressive styling and commercial-grade features and trusted by large acreage owners and professional customers for an unbelievably comfortable ride, great looks, and value.
The Materials Planner expedites the flow of materials, parts and assemblies between departments and reports to the Materials Planning Manager.
What Will You Do?
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between departments and compiles/maintains computerized records in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Notifies Quality Department of any non-conforming material.
- Create outbound shipment documents
- Perform shipping task of sending returnable containers back to vendors
- Send and receive outsourced materials, pack products in totes, boxes, pallets, or carts according to proper packing techniques for shipment to designated area and maintain records in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Maintenance of Kanban card system in receiving department
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock.
- Investigate inventory discrepancies and identify solutions to prevent future occurrences, update management as needed.
- Assist in directing material placement and reconciliation of inventory discrepancies.
Other Job-Related Components:
- Associated degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school: and one year of related experience and/or training in a manufacturing environment: equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Manufacturing experience is necessary
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Dynamics or similar MRP system
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing principles
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
(e.g., Physical demands, working conditions, travel)
What Can We Give You?
- Ability to walk and stand throughout working hours, up to 10 hours
- Manufacturing setting with moving equipment and varying lighting, temperature, and noise levels
- Typical office environment as it pertains to lighting, temperature, and noise level when in administrative/operations offices. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse, and to handle other computer components.
At Spartan Mowers, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits - Spartan Mowers offers employees at our Batesville, AR location a variety of perks.Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, office-plant blended environment.Location
- We have two locations just north of town in the Industrial Park. One location is at 1 Bad Boy Blvd and the other location is located a ½ mile east at 1525 White Drive.Onsite amenities -
Breakrooms located in each building with all you can drink coffee and tea at no cost to the employee. Just south of the plant locations is a place where we can purchase Intimidator merchandise such as shirts, jackets, license plates, etc. and get a nice discount.Wellness
- In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other types of resources to every full-time employee.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Growth Opportunities -
TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.
Competitive Salary - anticipated salary range is $17.50 - $22.00.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.