At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere-we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture-our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Material Handler 2 is a position requiring experience in warehousing operations, advanced technical skills (equipment operation, cycle counting, space utilization, handling efficiency), in-depth knowledge of inventory management systems and software (Agile, SAP, WMS).
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
This position will fulfill the following roles:
* Receiving: Receiving materials, physically and systemically, to be used in production operations and engineering projects.
* Parts Put-away: Physically and systemically moving approved Production materials from Incoming Quality staging areas into Warehouse storage locations.
o Parts Replenishment: Point-of-use parts replenishment for designated production lines.
o MT (Material Transfer): Fulfilling and transacting MT requests, received either electronically or via hard copy.
o Sales Order Fulfillment: Fulfilling and transacting Sales Orders and Service Transfer Orders.
* Pack Out: Packing System carts, FRUs (Field Replaceable Units) and kits.
* Comply with general Good Warehouse Practices (GWP) and Warehouse housekeeping processes.
* Communicate verbally and via email the status of material movements and transactions to appropriate internal customers.
* Actively participate in the Continuous Improvement program, including the creation and implementation of small scale improvements.
* Perform material movement transactions accurately in SAP, including WMS movements
* Be trained and certified to operate advanced material handling equipment. (Stand-up and order picking lift trucks, and/or electric pallet jack).
* Effectively apply knowledge of material flow and basic warehousing principles to Material Handling assignments (FIFO, consolidation, lean principles.)
* Participate in cross-functional projects.
* At the direction of the Supervisor, support training new personnel or cross-train existing personnel, including all required documentation, record keeping and reporting.
* Perform cycle counts and other Warehouse activities as needed.
Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing 5s, and Kanban processes a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : NoneTravel Requirements:None Shift:Day
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 25 minutes ago
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago