GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor design, development, fabrication, and innovation company with locations across the globe. We think differently, design with excellence and enable "connected intelligence" across a growing universe of devices, networks and data centers, working with some of the world's most inspired companies to develop and produce the semiconductors that are changing the way all people live today-and defining what's possible for tomorrow.
If you are looking for a part-time job with a steady income and a flexible schedule, and you have what it takes to be a valued part of a manufacturing environment, we want to talk to you! We have part-time opportunities on days, nights, weekends, your choice!
Location: Essex Junction, VT
Night Shift Pay Rate - $17.44/hr
Day Shift Pay Rate - $ 15.50/hr
Schedule: 24 to 30 hours per week
Minimum of 6.5 hours per shift required!
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Work in a clean room environment wearing gloves and a clean room suit
- Sustain and run the manufacturing floor
- Set up and operate equipment per Standard Operating Procedures
- Work in a team environment to meet production goals
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements, and programs
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Language Fluency - English (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be comfortable wearing a clean room uniform
- Ability to comply with all GLOBALFOUNDRIES pre-employment screening requirements
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift
- Must have basic computer and email skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Demonstrated ability to receive and follow instructions
- Ability to find information in a spreadsheet or on a website
- Strong attention to detail
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.