Managing Director, Industrial Site Selection & Location Analysis Consulting
Job Description Summary
This unique role can be based in Chicago, Atlanta or Dallas, focused on delivering client solutions for site selection and location analysis including labor analytics.
You will have an opportunity to lead delivery of strategic consulting engagements for Industrial clients in the Manufacturing & Distribution sectors, focused on real estate and supply chain initiatives working on multiple engagements.
The role of the Managing Director is to promote and secure new business; negotiate new work contracts; then, lead the team through formulating the high level strategy, goals and overall structure of each project . As a team leader, the Managing Director will direct, mentor and coach all team members to ensure the success of each team project.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field; Masters degree preferred
- 9-12+ years progressive consulting experience preferred
- Understanding of Industrial Supply Chains, Site Selection, and Labor Analytics, as well as commercial real estate practices
- Demonstrated leadership skills, presentation skills, and boardroom presence skills
- Superior understanding of business concepts and the ability to creatively apply these to varying client needs
- Knowledge of data sources and analytics tools (e.g. EMSI, Alteryx, ESRI)
- Superior relationship building, communication, and client management skills
- Ability and drive to be proactive, resourceful and, to think outside of the box with no supervision; go out of the way to be cooperative and get the work done smoothly and create an outstanding impression
- Oversee client project from initial pitch, contract negotiation, scope definition and, delivery
- Identify and proactively diagnose client issues
- Develop creative strategic and analytical framework for multiple projects, identify and resolve analytical challenges Teach analytical modeling to team members so that they can correctly complete the analyses
- Review the team's quantitative models and projections as they relate to ultimate strategic client recommendations
- Use superior written, verbal communication and, presentation skills to effectively influence Executive clients, gaining their buy-in and support
- Lead team sales presentations
- Lead the training, coaching and development of team members
- Acting as primary team contact for executive client members, build effective long term client relationships to help the team meet or exceed client needs
- Drive project contract negotiations, final pricing and allocation of resources
- Oversee management of multiple clients and ensure all client expectations are met
- Design and price new services for existing and potential clients to support the service line sales goals
- Develop marketing and training materials, white papers, and industry reports
- Develop new industry tools, technology, and models to be applied to current and future projects
- 25-50% travel
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.