Manager, Strategic Product Solutions - MAR001273
Provide supporting leadership for identifying, assessing, planning and leading high-priority executive sponsored strategic solutions including initiatives and projects which drive business results and improvements for the marketing organization. This role will provide ongoing information and data/ analysis to enable decision making for a variety of complex, high-priority operational initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead functional projects assigned by leadership, taking point and driving projects with defined roles, responsibilities and actions
- Assist in developing communications and related plans to key strategic team members including setting agendas, creating communications, prioritizing plans for addressing issues that are impacting progress towards initiatives
- Drive alignment among department leaders by creating collaborative processes and proactively facilitating communication between key stakeholders.
- Manage the planning and development of key leadership events across Marketing that provide critical updates on the business and drive collaboration across the teams.
- Track strategic initiatives by monitoring progress towards achieving goals and benchmarks, analyzing data, ensuring follow-through on the part of key players, and sustaining momentum needed to drive these initiatives.
- Maintain a process for capturing, analyzing and disseminating key lessons learned from initiatives, towards continuous improvement and drive best practices throughout Operations.
- Manage the planning and necessary processes that support the budget and forecast processes across the Marketing functional leadership team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years' of professional, cross-functional program management experience
- At least 3 years' of broad, multi-disciplinary experience
- Experience working with officer and executive level leaders
- Ability to translate and organize complex strategic objectives into clear, manageable goals and tactical plans
- Strong cross-functional communications and collaboration skills with the ability to operate and influence across all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational agility and credibility
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to influence action
- Self-starter who loves to work independently in a dynamic environment
- MBA or Graduate level degree
- Operations functional experience
- Wireless industry knowledge and experience
: Marketing Location(s)
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.