Job Description Summary
This role supports and manages the execution of recruiting and retention of incentive packages using quantitative (primary) and qualitative (secondary) analysis such as: financial modeling, detailed valuation and strategic evaluation.
The Strategic Investments and M&A (SIMA) Recruiting team is responsible for core strategic initiatives related to investments in brokerage recruiting and retention efforts for the brokerage business. The team works directly with the Firm's CEO, CFO and Business Heads across the Americas region, providing SIMA team members with unparalleled visibility and exposure to executives. The small team size and growing deal pipeline requires the manager to take on significant project responsibilities from initiation to close.
- Manage a group of financial analysts who are working with the field to analyze potential recruiting packages
- Managing the underwriting of the financial analyst and provide direction for the allowed packages and tools that can be used in recruiting efforts
- Own the reporting of recruiting activity on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Assist the market leaders in performing market research and competitive analysis
- Draft investment memos, presentations and recommendations for all stages of a recruiting effort
- Manage broker contract expirations and projections for future capital budgets for recruiting and retention within the brokerage business
- Manage the Delegation of Authority and approval process for capital expenditures
- Assist in the development and maintenance of internal tools and processes for tracking all active, inactive, and closed deals
- Assist in recruiting data analytics and data requests throughout the organization
- Build and manage relationships with market leaders and provide oversight in the underwriting process
Ideal Candidate Preferred Experience:
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong Team building and management skills that build a strong position team atmosphere
- Strong writing, presentation and research abilities
- Highly motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with prioritization, attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Intellectual curiosity combined with strong work ethic
- Team player with positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to "manage up"
- 7-10 years of experience at a large corporation with extensive financial modeling roles
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and business analysis
- Track record of excellence (vis-à-vis peer group) in prior endeavors
- Demonstrated ability to work well on small deal teams
- Advanced in Excel, proficient in PowerPoint, PowerBI experience preferred
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job has expired.