This position is responsible for managing and the development of the Customer Service and Application Engineering team within the North America commercial organization. A strong hands-on background associated to business acumen is considered as an asset to supervise, coach and develop the sales operation team, which is handling both technical and commercial requests, to increase customer satisfaction and accelerate growth in the region. An important function will be to improve the management of inbound sales inquiries. The position also includes regional support to the Product Management teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Naturally curious with a hands-on desire to understand current processes and to apply process improvement and lean strategies to achieve a higher level of customer engagement and responsiveness.
- Supervise and coach the Customer Service team to improve Key Accounts satisfaction and support small / medium size accounts as appropriate.
- Supervise and coach the Inside Sales (Application Engineer and Customer Service) team to maintain and improve the incoming sales inquiries.
- Supervise and coach the Application Engineer team to achieve new project growth target set for North America.
- Develop and maintain collaborative communication with the different company R&D and Customer Service sites (Switzerland, India, USA) as well as Area Sales Managers, Channel Partners and Key Accounts.
- Develop and maintain collaborative Funnel Management and Reporting tools to achieve new customer/opportunity targets.
- Develop, document, implement, improve and audit to standard work requirements within team.
Job Requirements Critical Competencies
Education and Experience Requirements
- Natural desire to be hands-on and curious of how things work
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Customer-oriented approach
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Tenacious, persistent, strong work ethic. Self-disciplined
- Results oriented and growth mindset
- Good organization skills, ability to work several projects in parallel
- com, Oracle experience a plus
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience
- At least 1 year of leadership experience
- Lean Process Improvement experience
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com.