Req ID: 262780
Appalachian Aggregates, LLC, a CRH Company, is located in southern West Virginia employing more than 100 employees during the construction months. As a stone producer with multiple locations located in the central and southeastern areas of West Virginia, Appalachian Aggregates, LLC supplies stone for ready-mix concrete, asphalt pavement, roadways, commercial buildings, as well as the private markets. Appalachian Aggregates, LLC prides itself on its ability to provide services to many customers in various geographical locations. In addition, by being a part of the CRH Americas family, we are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that come together to form CRH Americas. CRH Americas is the number one asphalt producer, the third-largest aggregates producer, and one of the top 5 ready mixed concrete producers in the United States. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Job Description Summary
- Crew member essential to maintenance of the quarry operations.
- Must be able to design/fabricate.
- Must be able to cut with a torch.
- Must be able to weld.
- Must be able to splice belts and perform gearbox repairs.
- Must maintain records of stocked parts for reordering.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors under temperature extremes.
- Attendance required according to company attendance policy to ensure the quarry is able to operate at normal efficiency level.
- Attitude/Cooperation: Must always maintain a courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, public.
- Initiative to perform/assist with other positions for job completion.
- Must pass drug test and criminal background check.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Some electrical knowledge preferred.
- Previous supervisor experience preferred.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Appalachian Aggregates, LLC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Virginia Job Segment:
Maintenance, Electrical, Manufacturing, Engineering