Job ID: 461319
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Summary Description of Position
The multi-craft maintenance technician is responsible for maintaining the plant in a safe and reliable condition.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties
- Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment or 5-7 years in industrial maintenance as a multi-skill technician.
- Experience troubleshooting motors, drives, electrical circuits, hydraulic systems, power transmission, and robotics.
- Must have the ability to read and understand, electrical, and mechanical diagrams.
- PLC experience highly desired.
What CRH Offers You
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining plant effectiveness, emphasizing on machine maintenance and performance upkeep in an assigned Value Stream.
- Responsible for responding to all unplanned downtime or breakdowns on machines.
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting problems with drive systems and PLCs.
- Plan and execute maintenance activities for non-routine problems or issues.
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems for manufacturing and facility equipment both routine and complex using a method of troubleshooting to get to a root cause.
- Design, fabricate and install mechanical and electronic equipment and perform program changes.
- Weld stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum, fabricating guards, etc. as required.
- Be engaged in safety, compliance, and continuous improvement.
- Assist in the planning, coordination and performance of shutdown and major maintenance activities.
- Complete all training as required and perform OJT to other employees as required.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Perform housekeeping of shop and areas where maintenance activities were performed.
- Build parts for replacement of repair or worn parts if needed.
- Wire and repair electric motors, repair basic wiring
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on plant equipment, to include lubrication, repairs, and adjustments, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
- Advises operators and others of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and components.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with safety procedures.
- Performs lockout or tag out as required.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Dec 22, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Salt Lake City Nearest Secondary Market:
Ogden Job Segment:
Machinist, Maintenance, Facilities, Electrical, Technician, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering, Technology
This job has expired.