Location: Seattle, WA
Description: Large Manufacturing Facility Located In Seattle, WA. is Looking for Solid Leadership.
Position: Maintenance Supervisor
Must Have's: Beverage, Food, or CPG Experience. Strong Leadership
Relo: Prefer Local or Within NorthWest -
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Organize and manage maintenance staff to support the shift production in a seven day per week operation
- Audit and train maintenance employees to procedures and best practice methodologies, as required
- Directs maintenance personnel to ensure that all systems operate at their highest capability to meet required production schedules, quality, costs and schedule priorities
- Develops preventative maintenance procedures that are cost effective and increase the operational life of the equipment.
- Coordinates, arranges, and supervises, or provides for the completion of corrective and preventive maintenance in accordance with company operating procedures, practices and financial considerations.
- Assist in maintaining departmental operating budget at a positive variance by effectively utilizing the workforce and equipment.
- Assist with the supervision of Maintenance staff including but not limited to performance management and employee development, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related Technical field is strongly preferred. But not limited too
- Must be familiar with maintenance management system operations
- Experience using, troubleshooting and/or programming PLCs is required
- Experience implementing and maintaining TPM Systems is strongly preferred
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and utility systems including ammonia refrigeration and boiler systems is a plus
- 4-7 Years experience working in a Beverage, Food, or CPG environment
- 3-6 Years in a supervisor role
- Great problem solving and Great communication skills
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.