If you are a Maintenance Professional looking to take your career to the next level, this is the position for you!
What Your Day Is Like: In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the physical assets of the property by assisting with all general buildings and ground maintenance repairs, including turnovers, apartment resets, work orders, and property maintenance requests.
Best Candidates Will Have
- Schedule all apartments for turnover and ensure market-ready status; perform final walks/move-in inspections
- Oversee building systems and diagnose problems, including fire/life safety programs, plumbing, electrical and HVAC, as well as interior and exterior public spaces.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance schedule; conduct routine inspections of electrical, safety, plumbing and environmental systems
- Coordinate and oversee outside contractors and vendors for repair work not handled internally ensuring satisfactory completion
- Maintain grounds and ensure all work orders and projects are completed in a timely manner by monitoring associates work, assisting team members with tasks and completing own tasks and projects
- Ensure maintenance budget is maintained and monitored to control monthly expenses and review budget with property manager on a regular basis
- Conduct safety meetings and safety training on a quarterly basis
- Participate in recruiting and development activities of maintenance staff
- Assist at other local facilities and be on call for after hour request if needed
- Purchase maintenance supplies and maintain par stock levels, maintain storerooms in neat and orderly fashion and pick-up and/or deliver parts and supplies for required maintenance repairs
What we offer - Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Paid Time Off / Direct Deposit Payroll
- Strong organizational skills, verbal communication skills, comprehension skills, attention to detail, and a high level of customer service
- Advanced knowledge of mechanics and maintenance
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA, regulations and guidelines
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to work with people professionally and from various cultures
- 3-5 year experience performing all types of maintenance duties for an apartment, hotel or multi-family facility
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.Maintenance HVAC Appliance Repair Customer Service Plumbing Pool
This job has expired.