Job ID: 239359
Ash Grove Packaging, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Job Description Summary
Employee works under the general supervision of the Production Supervisor or Plant Manager on routine duties following standard policies and procedures. Refers problems and questions to the Production Supervisor or Plant Manager.
- Maintains inventory levels of dried coarse aggregate in silos
- Conducts daily inventory of all bulk products and reports data to the Plant Manager
- Rotates stock of raw coarse aggregate on a daily basis
- Performs preventative maintenance on the dryer and all of its conveyors
- Operates a front-end loader in support of the dryer operations. Daily checks oil and water levels as well as an overall daily inspection of the equipment
- Performs operator level maintenance on the front-end loader
- Ensures that the plant housekeeping requirements are maintained in the entire dryer area
- Reports daily tonnage and hours of operation to the Plant Manager
- Monitors the tonnage per hour through the dryer to ensure that the dryer is operating at its maximum efficiency
- Attends safety meetings and complies with safety policies
What CRH Offers You
- High school graduate or equivalent. Some college or technical college preferred
- Previous experience operating a front-end loader or other heavy equipment preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 93 lbs
- Must be able to judge raw material flows of product in the dryer system and effectively monitor industrial systems to assure that specified products are produced
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Ash Grove Packaging, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Jan 29, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Kansas City Job Segment:
Equipment Operator, Plant, Industrial, Machinist, Plant Manager, Manufacturing