Location: Rockingham, NC
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Are you a Registered Nurse looking to join a great organization where you can put your skills and experience to work and help keep our community safe by administering COVID-19 testing? If you are, keep reading. If you aren't you can keep reading too if you'd like. Now that you're here, our client in the Rockingham, NC area is in immediate need of your skills. If you made it this far, send me an e-mail so we can discuss this role further and I can get you in front of the hiring manager and get an interview scheduled. Sound good? Good. My e-mail address is DDeMarco2@judge.com and some more information about the job is below. I'll be waiting for your e-mail.
Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Rockingham, NC (On Site)
Type of Engagement: Contract
Rate: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
• RN needed to assist with COVID testing at pop-up testing sites in North Carolina ensuring exam entry is completed.
• Organize patient information and schedule appointments.
• PPE will be provided.
• Conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19 which include:
o Patient registration in EPIC EMR.
o Insurance verification.
o Point of care.
o Test specimen collection/processing.
o Notifying patient of results.
o Educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
• Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
• Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
• Monday - Friday (11/9 - 11/13, 11/16 - 11/20, 11/23 - 11/25, 11/30)
• Times: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Now that you have made it this far and spent 5 minutes of your life reading this posting, you HAVE to send me your resume, right? Good. I'm glad we're in agreement. Now send that resume to me at: DDeMarco2@judge.com
Thanks for reading this and I am looking forward to hearing from and working with you.
The Judge Group