Location: Lynchburg, VASpecific Duties:
Description: Hi there! I'm glad you found us. Do you want to be the newest member of a dynamic team in an industry-leading company? Well, this is your job. We are actively looking to interview candidates for a LPN opening. The opportunity is contracted 3+ months and our client is looking to interview and hire ASAP. Please submit all qualified resumes to ETaylor@judge.com
Must have qualifications/experience:
- Assists the practitioner with examinations, procedures, and other duties. Responsible for screening and accurate detailed clinical intake of patients and updating medical records.
- At the direction of the medical provider must have the ability to prepare and administer all prescribed medications including, but not limited to, IV medications and fluid administration, IM, SQ, PO, and intradermal medication administration
- Complete detailed and comprehensive data collection upon clinical intake, including appropriate evaluation of chief complaint, medication Hx, PMH, allergies, social Hx, etc.
- Complete occupational health testing including such services as urine drug screens, breath alcohol testing, hair testing and physicals.
- Complete patient referrals daily.
- Assist the provider with calling patients and informing them of normal lab and imaging results reviewed by the provider.
- Proper, concise and complete EMR documentation and/or paper based documentation for all assessments and procedures.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Licensed Practical or Vocational Nursing. Current state LPN or LVN licensure and BLS/CPR certification required.
- At least two (2) years of clinical experience in direct patient care required with strong preference for experience in Urgent Care, Emergency Room or Critical Care setting.
- Required to maintain CEU/CNEs as applicable for licensure.
- Current IV Certification required
- Knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in clinical management settings.
If this job seems like the best fit for what you are looking for next, then please don't hesitate to reach out! Send your resume to me today! ETaylor@judge.com
The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.