Together, we move the world-we've been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 72,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of approximately EUR 9,8 billion in 2020 and is represented in over 30 countries with 160 locations, including 12 major research and development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- Recommends improvements in Shipping/Receiving methods, equipment operating procedures and working conditions.
- Manages the supply chain and component inventories at optimal levels to support production schedules.
- Manages and tracks overtime for warehouse associates.
- Examines processes as it relates to Logistics functions (shipping, receiving, material handling, and returnable container handling) and assist with evaluation and implementation of continuous improvement for all areas.
- Daily interaction with production supervisors and involvement with production issues and concerns to help achieve 100% customer delivery.
- Maintain and Improve 5S within all Logistics areas.
- Assist with root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation.
- Work with Logistics Supervisor (Planning and Customer Service) to ensure the Logistics department as a whole has processes and procedures that help to meet or exceed company targets and objectives.
- Manage and further develop container management program.
- Supervises Shipping and Receiving functions and personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university or minimum 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Logistics experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and possess good decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to multi-task and exhibit attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP preferable.
- Root cause analysis and problem solving skills (5 WHY).
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.