Kforce has a client in search of a Linux/Windows Systems Analyst/Admin in Englewood, CO.Summary:As a member of the IT team, you will contribute to the design, deployment, and support of systems in mixed environment of Linux, Unix, and Windows with a primary emphasis in Linux. Your duties will cover a large array of tasks from helping customers with system issues to designing and implementing enterprise level applications. Your primary role will be to support our existing business as we continue to grow and deploy new services. The ideal candidate will have a strong systems or applications administration background with scripting and automation experience coupled with a great attitude and desire to learn.As an escalated point of contact, your day-to-day will put you on a team that operates within an Agile/Scrum framework that will allow you to showcase your exemplary customer service skills as you play a critical role in supporting our public and private clouds across the globe. You will be involved with a variety of software including web/Java/database and rely on your troubleshooting skills to develop and implement solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in IT System and Application support, maintenance, and design in a Medium to Large environment
- Experience administering Windows/Linux servers in complex environments
- Strong understanding of IT security and its application within infrastructure
- Understanding of networking concepts from a server and application perspective
- Ability to work in a 24x7 business critical environment with the possibility of rapidly changing priorities
- Experience with systems deployment and pipeline automation
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible or Puppet
- Experience writing code with Python, Perl, or Bash/PowerShell
- Knowledge of advanced problem resolution procedures, testing, and evaluation methods
- Experience with virtualization platforms such as OpenStack and VMware
- Experience working in an agile DevOps environment
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Up to 10% travel
- Experience with Public Cloud Providers, AWS or Azure preferred
- Understanding of application delivery from infrastructure to delivery
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting, with the ability to write custom checks
- Experience with source control systems such as Git
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.