Kforce has a client in search of a Level Artist in Redmond, WA.Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions, and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.
- BA or BFA in Video Production, Visual Communications, or experience equivalent
- 2+ years in cinematics artist position or similar for published AAA titles
- Broad working knowledge of visual storytelling, including staging, camera work, pacing, editing, lighting, sound, acting and animation basics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and demonstrable skills in cinematography, directing, and editing
- Experience with Adobe suite
- Portfolio or reel is required
- Experience with 3D packages such as 3DS Max or Maya
- Experience with character animation, sound design, lighting, or tool work
- Experience with timelines and visual scripting (UE4, etc.)
- Experience with 3d game engines
- Being a car enthusiast
- An individual who has character animation experience and does not have cinematic experience
Best vs. average:
- Best candidate would be someone who has had cinema experience - they have keen eye for composition and edits
- They have a production background - ability to take an asset and create it based on expectations and guidelines
- Completing deliverables in a timely manner and assisting team
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.