Location: Compton, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Lens Quality Supervisor!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Maintain quality standards by performing lens inspections on incoming materials from various suppliers and performing special inspections for specific customers or orders.
- •Evaluate surface and internal lens cosmetic quality using a strip light, light box, and arc lamp
- •Determine whether a lens passes or fails cosmetic, color, or internal quality standards based on visual or written standards
- •Documents inspection results by completing logs or worksheets, and summarize results to supervisor
- •Keep tools and instruments running by following operating instructions and calling for repairs when needed
- •Adjust to changing priorities based on instructions from supervisor
- •Cooperate with fellow inspectors to complete urgent inspections in a timely manner
- •Cooperate with warehouse personnel to coordinate special inspections or orders
- •Have open communication with other inspectors to share inspection results and share workload
- •Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations
- Experience in visual inspection of ophthalmic products (lenses, film, wafers, molds, etc.)
- Reporting and summarizing inspection results (requires basic arithmetic)
- •English proficiency
If you're interested in a new role, please reach out to Praszl@judge.com
For immediate consideration, please reach out to Praszl@judge.com Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.