AmTrust Financial is currently seaking a Lead Underwriting Assistant to join our Workers' Compensation Underwriting team in our Irvine, CA office. This individual will provide administrative support to multiple Workers' Comp underwriters, including monitoring email correspondence, and completing administrative tasks to expedite the underwriting process.
- Insurance binder processing
- Inspection ordering
- Renewal solicitation
- Provide instruction to processing department for new and renewal accounts
- Provide instruction to processing department for endorsement requests
- Fulfill brokers requests for, loss runs, copies of policies, copies of invoicing, etc.
- Agency support of general questions regarding renewal status, endorsement status, cancellation status, billing inquires, commission questions, etc.)
- Reconciling and analyzing audits and adjusting coverage as needed.
- Order and analyst work comp audits
What We Offer
- 4 plus years as an Underwriting Assistant supporting Workers' Compensation Underwriters
- High School Graduate or GED as minimum education requirements, some college preferred.
- Proven research and analytical skills to identify, gather and organize information to provide recommendations
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and One Note)
- Ability to learn new software applications
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.