Kforce is looking for a Lead Node Engineer to join a growing organization in the Overland Park, KS area.Summary:The Lead Node Engineer will work on an Applications team to build and improve the software that customers use. The Applications team within the organization creates the applications that collect and translate data from their Agricultural IoT devices to information that their customers can use and make sense of. Day to Day responsibilities will include the following.
- Build front-end features using React.js and Typescript
- Work alongside UX designers to implement features and improvements
- Build microservice API's using GraphQL, node.js and Typescript
- Build ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processing pipelines using node.js and Typescript
- Maintain, deprecate, add features to some of our legacy systems (PHP)
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Ensure entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Lead small team of developers and mentor as needed
- Assist in architecture discussions and support implementations
- Relevant college education and/or equivalent experience
- React.js (Typescript)
- Graphql (Typescript), node.js (Typescript) & PHP (Phalcon) microservices
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Understanding of API design and architecture, distributed back-end systems and microservices, or containerization / virtualization
- AWS or other cloud based providers
- AWS (IoT, SQS, RDS, etc.)
- Gitlab (CI/CD) / Jira
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.