Remote (Or in Chicago)
125-150K + 20% Bonus
• Ideal Candidate Attributes:
o This person will be the only mobility platform engineer so need to be very strong in this space so more weight there (and needs technical understanding for the virtualization side)
o Finding someone with VMWare and Airwatch is easy because same vendor but would like to see someone who's transitioned from AirWatch to InTune
o Needs to own the entire platform; you get to propose new things, organize & solicit projects
o Needs implementation experience i.e. all components of install/design/architecture
• About the Team:
o Team is in the midst of converting firm to InTune so we don't want someone who's passionate about using AirWatch because that will be going away (2/3 on Air watch now, 1/3 on InTune)
o Part of a team of 4
Lead-level - we're looking for technical leadership, not people leadership
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead core operations that affect the installation, maintenance, availability and reliability of firm's mobility
(AirWatch and InTune) and virtualization platforms (VMWare). Develop and implement processes and
solutions to improve monitoring of system uptime and performance to deliver better SLAs. Design and
document installations and upgrades. Plan and execute system-based projects and report status to project
owner. Provide guidance to engineers on platform related support requests. Execute disaster recovery
related testing exercises. Train peers to increase team's industry knowledge and ensure that all activities
are compliant with rules and regulations.
• Lead the installation, maintenance, and administration of the firm's mobility platforms including,
AirWatch and Intune MAM\MDM.
• Lead the installation, maintenance, and administration of the firm's virtualization platforms
including, VMWare Horizon, ESX, and Microsoft Azure.
• Improve monitoring processes with vRealize to improve system uptime and performance to deliver
better SLAs. Apply subject matter expertise and best practices to optimize performance and issue
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related subject matter required.
• 8+ years of experience with systems required, preferably in a financial services environment.
• Relevant certification(s) required.
• Expertise across industry standard platforms, specifically Microsoft and VMWare solutions.
• Advanced comprehension of hybrid infrastructure environments, including Cloud and HCI.