Kforce has a client in search of a Lead Learning Delivery Specialist in Arlington, VA. The Learning Delivery team collaborates with many parts of the talent organization to enable the delivery of learning programs.Responsibilities:
- Act as a learning and talent development specialist focused on the delivery of effective and leading-edge learning and development. Develop and execute an optimum delivery strategy through collaboration with the Development Leader, Program Manager, and Delivery Manager for assigned programs and by leveraging Core Talent Services across US and USI
- Team with Development Leader/Program Manager and Delivery Manager to establish delivery strategy and approach for assigned learning programs
- Team with Program Managers to document program delivery requirements for assigned programs throughout planning phase and coordinate and communicate with Core Talent Services (CTS), National Meeting Services (NMS), and others impacted by the program requirements
- Take lead responsibility for overseeing the execution of the delivery processes for assigned learning programs, teaming with the Program Manager, NMS, and others as appropriate and properly leveraging CTS resources in accordance with the CTS scope of services
- Learning & Development experience: 4 years
- Demonstrate business, industry, and program knowledge to be effective in delivering assigned programs
- Provide knowledge support regarding delivery processes, tools, and technology in support of learning
- Team with other CTS staff as appropriate, and obtaining support from Delivery Manager to effectively delegate according to the CTS scope of services
- Coordinate with Delivery Managers to ensure national policies, programs and guidelines are followed by team and manage escalations/exceptions, as needed
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Learning administration experience; Organized; Excellent written and verbal skills; Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; Experience working with stakeholders
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.