Description: Our client is currently seeking a Lead Integrations - Leadership
Lead Integrations- leadership position
-Understanding siemens suite
-How they integrate all these
-Teamcenter (would be a plus)
-PLM travel Lake Forest, CA/ Fort Worth, TX Remote (Travelling to client location is required)
1) 10+ years of proven experience in Teamcenter PLM implementation with expertise in integrating PLM with ecosystems like ALM, PLM, QMS, MES and ERP as part of digital thread
2) At least one end to end implementation experience with Polarion ALM / Teamcenter PLM is must 3) Strong understanding of usage of REST, SOA adapters, usage of orchestration integration patters and experience of Successful implementation and rollout of outbound and inbound integration interfaces with Teamcenter PLM
4) Proven ability to define and manage integrations scope, schedule, resources, dependencies, issues, risks, and stakeholders' communications
5) Proven ability to organize large cross-functional teams, workshops for integration strategy development, planning and execution with proven agenda/minutes/actions/communications management skills
6) Excellent written and oral communication skills including ability to have persuasive conversations at Directors / Senior Directors level at client's organizations
7) Ability to drive from front the program and various project teams underneath with evolving/no inputs
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!